Thursday, November 11, 2010

Last Day...

Last day of "honeymoon year"-Form 2 has come, without warning... I'l miss you guys man.It wont be d same as last year anymore, cuz we will be separated. This is inevitable.. We will have to face it someday.... soon. Therefore, I wish that time crawls by slowly during d hols, so that we will not have to face d challenge of waking up EARLY IN THE MORNING and facing stupid PMR exams. *sobs*

Um, I notice so far Abbey, Elsa, Ly Dion and Yee Li hasnt update this blog, What happen?? Wanna find out? Pls contact them as soon as possible cuz this is IMPORTANT!! Next year we wont be in d same class so this is 1 of d ways 2 keep in touch.

Outing! I cant wait 4 it 2 come. I shall pray hrd dat this outin is gonna wrk out. Which reminds me, Elsa hasnt confirm yet. And Ly Dion said that she might come but go bck early since she got tuition. I hope every1 can go.. so I can take a group pic. Usually I always 4got 2 bring my camera when there is a b'day party or sth, so I'm grinding this is mind so I wont 4get.

Ok, this is seriously a long post. So I'm gonna go visit and update my blog nw. C u guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment