Wednesday, November 24, 2010

♥♥Choi Si Won - Who Am I?♥♥



This is a Christian song originally sang by Casting Crowns but Choi Si Won just sang it. (Btw, Choi Si Won is frm the band Super Junior)

I came across this song when I was trying to find the OST of "Oh! My Lady" (Korean drama airing now at non-astro tvs, I'm sure Cheryl know this drama). The song is quite nice actually.

Nobody updated abt our latest outing... N i hven uploded my photos yet.. So, sorry, another time. To Zoe, Shu Wen joined us for the outing n thx 2 her we were not lost. 1u is quite a big plce seriously n we had a hrd time findin Klong's Station without her help cuz we went separately as we wanna give abbey a suprise. N lydion managed 2 join us too cuz she skipped d tuition. Quite fun yeah, n good food 2. I tink I ate quite a lot during d outing. 1st I ate ice-cream. We bought it from Burger King n then v ate lunch. After dat, Yee li n cheryl bought ice-cream n i tasted a lil of dat oso.... Ate 1 od lydion's pocky stick. It was real expensive but lydion bought it. I wanted to but d wasabi beans, u know, the green colour spicy beans but it was abt 20 bucks 4 non-members so I dedcided not to buy. I bought roti boy 4 supper dat day. Elsa n yee li bought sticky n it costed abt 20 bucks a jar. Yikes!

Btw, i had dream lst nite abt eatin stikies... N they were gonna go bankrupt becuz ppl kept eatin their samples:)

1 more thing, I'm addicted to Archie's Comics n its really funny. I support Jughead! He's very amart actually but very lazy. N he loves food to d point of more than obsess. He's quite lean tho, envy himlah. He eat so much but so fit(cuz he runs after ice-cream vans n by dat he excersised at d same time)

No comments:

Post a Comment