Friday, May 27, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was real hyper when the bell rang and the last day is over!! We celebrated Teacher's Day and the performances were GREAT!!

I was gonna sleep when we were sittin on the floor waiting for the performances to start. I hugged Kyleen's bag (I prefer hugging mine but I didnt bring my own bag as I only brought a bottle and a story book). There was this band called 'Good Boys Gone Bad' and it was real cool the way they moved their body. It was the robotic type of dance ( I dunno how to explain it sorry) and one guy whose twin was the emcee for today can push his body all the way down almost touching the floor! Nicole Lee sang 'The Climb' by Miley Cyrus with another girl (dunno her name). Kishanthini danced an Indian dance by herself and suddenly, Cik Smisma came out holding a microphone singing Tamil! We cheered.

The teachers and some students played telematch in the field. 1 of the games involved guys wearing pinafore and dressing like a gal eg with handbag, hats, sunglasses etc. Chee Kong won 4 dat areaXD I got bored watching so we took photos using Bernice's camera and used optical illusion eg using our fingers and hold it in C-shape. Bernice took photos of Kyleen 'holding' the grass while I 'licked' it. The LRT passed by many times and we kept missing it...

We took a group photo (Bernice, Cheryl, Kyleen, Yee Li and me) and we went back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment