Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FT Island's 4th Anniversary today!! XD

Hello hello, gang and visitors! :P I made a poem for FT Island! Wanna read it? (I don't care if you don't! I still wanna post it because I'm very happy!! :P)

FT Island,
You're an AWESOME band,
We, Primadonnas are your fans,
We will lend a hand,
Even for a Yen,
So, grab a pen,
And sign our van,
None other can do it like you can!

FT Island,
It's your Anniversary today,
You should all go out to play,
And make us Primadonnas go 'YAY!'
When you say 'HEY!'

Primadonnas are a gang,
We drink our Coke from a can,
When we forget, we say 'DANG!'
FT Island, You're the man! (or men)
*No copying! >:(*


So, what do you think? Let me know below! Visit my other blog too! http://mylifefilledwithyellowness.blogspot.com/  There's nothing much there actually.. Also go click like on B1A4 lovers even  if you're not a fan! Please and Thank you! Here's the link! http://www.facebook.com/pages/B1A4-Lovers/213627095343937  Thanks! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment