Sunday, May 1, 2011

LAUGHS OUT loud...

HELLO!! What's up?! Its my 2nd time writing.. (Fiona got the award for blogging the most!! Congrats! :D) Ok, let me start with the chat box below.. Silvia, Sophia, Pauline, Elise, Angelina, LisaCute, Maria, CuteGirl and so on are............. VERY PERASAN!! No la.. I think they don't even exist.. (Oh, look! An ant!!) Ok, next.. Watch this 2 video clips! It's called unstoppable marriage. Its super funny! FT Island's Lee Jae Jin is in it... And SNSD's Yuri and SooYoung too!
This is the 1st part..

The last part..

Lee Jae Jin is the bassist of FT Island.. He is super-duper cute! Go Google him if you want la.. Ok, so.. Ummm.. Holiday is boring.. I guess thats all.. I have nothing else to say except that I'm obsessed with the whole FT Island.. 
Oh, Yeah! I've got a plan to keep this blog updated!! After blogging, we should choose who we want next to update this blog! But, we skip exam months. The next person will be given a month to blog as many as they want. But, the least post you can blog is 1.. If you have better ideas, comment please! :D 
So, the next person I want to blog for the whole month of June is ABBEY!! :D Have fun Abbey! You guys should know why I choose her :D... But don't worry.. You can choose me again for the following month if you want.... 
Thats all from me now! BYE! :D [P.S: This month of May is all mine even though it's the exam month :) Don't forget to check my blog out too!]

No comments:

Post a Comment