Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A rainy day~

Hey, Thanks for reading.. The title was random.. :D Gosh! I really miss you guys! When are all of you free? Our 8 exceptions outing is still on hold. How about Twitter? Please join! Me, Ly Dion, Yee Li, Julia and Zoe is there! Click here to follow me-->@ImPaboLikeYou LyDion--> @yukiko96 Yee Li-->@sincerely_yeeli Julia-->@julia_scribbles Zoe-->@Harm0nic THANKS! :D

Okay, now for some entertainment! K-POP, BABY!
As you all know, MAMA2011 was yesterday. What do you all think about that show? :) I think it sucks.. I wasted my time just to vote for FTISLAND and they didn't win because their mini album didn't sell as well as CNBlue's did. OF COURSE! CNBlue comeback with a full album! Gosh~ FTISLAND got the most votes online. 3 million something.. PRIMADONNAs (Y) WE ARE AWESOME!

Okay, now for some J-POP! YEAH BABY!
I heard this song recommended by Ly Dion. It's so nice and sad! You should totally listen to this!:-

Admit it! J-POP is as awesome as K-POP right? :D
I ran out of things to say.. School's almost here! (Sorry to spoil the mood) Let's move on! Who's rotting now? You? Same here.. Go! Go grab the grass cutter now! Or just grab insecticides to spray all over yourself! Mosquitoes are in your house! Are you trying to cause a life?! Just kidding! :) I don't know what to type now.. I think I will stop here.. Please visit my blog! :D Thanks~ Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment