Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 11th November 2011 Everyone! XD

Hey! Cheryl here! (After spamming the Shoutbox.. :D I'm proud of it btw..) My wish for this lucky day (Everyday is lucky, I know.. But today is special! :D) is: I wish the 8 of us will STICK together till the very end.. Yeah.. THE VERY END! The VERY VERY VERY END! Hope you get it! :D Because nobody can get what we have.. The STRONG BOND between us, the difference between us, the perfect-ness of us.. We are meant to meet each other and we have to appreciate this.. this.. THINGY! LOL!

Here's a parody of Fiona's earlier post: I only learn to love myself by B1A4! Hahaha! :D

Enjoy! :D

I got great news for everyone.. Click here and cheer! :D BestWishesForMinari 
So.. Proud? Yes! Thanks to our very artist: Zoe! I used her drawing WITH permission.. When I get the album, I'm gonna Cam Whore  like mad! XD 

So.. I guess that's all from me! I ran out of words to say.. Here goes total RANDOMNESS! Random#1:-

Happy Birthday, Min Hwan! XD

The Heart Of The Band.. :)

Here's Min Hwan being ageyo(cute) :)

Okay.. Back here! Stop starring! It will keep repeating automatically.. Random#2:-

I Live in Flaxton Street in F.T Island

 Says my Twitter
You should get one too! XD Random#4:-
Okay, Nevermind.. I dun have a random#4.. Except:-

There's no difference!! HAHA! Hong Ki is the Lucifer! XD

Okay! That's all from me.. LOL. Bye! X)

No comments:

Post a Comment